9 Kasım 2010 Salı

cover letter nasıl yazılır? (örnek)

ahmet aydın
100.YIL AVENUE,85141 STREET HOME: 00903222568886
69 BLOK NO:1 fevzipasa -Afyon TEL: 00905468518617


.......@hotmail.com


NOVEMBER 08,2009
AHMET Yılan
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
sunpress TEXTILE COMPANY
KADIKÖY/İSTANBUL





Dear, Yılan
I am interested in the position of Marketing Manager that was published on Human Resources newspaper in 10 August 2010. I have 2 years work experience with various sector such as real estate and trading sectors that will creat the coordination and implementation of all marketing activities which was wanted in your criteria. İn addition to university academic experience helped me to learn about the professional work life on international marketing and dynamic environment. You will find detailed information about my skills and knowledge in presented resume.


I want to continue my career in your organization company it creats World-famous brands in the fashion industry, Im waiting your reply on this subject

Sincerly,

(Signature)

isim soyisim

Hiç yorum yok: